*** UXBRISTOL 2023 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED ***
We are delighted to announce that, following its successful introduction last year, we will once again be offering FIVE free tickets as part of our UXBristol scholarship programme.
Who can apply?
The aim of the programme is to provide support to people who:
- wouldn’t otherwise have the opportunity to attend the conference, or
- are from underrepresented groups in the field of UX
We don’t want to be too prescriptive about who is eligible since we will decide each award on a case-by-case basis but we especially welcome applications from people who are: BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, students, receiving benefits, neurodiverse, or disabled.
What does the scholarship include?
1x in-person ticket to UXBristol 2023 on July 14th. Recipients will also be given the opportunity to give a lightning talk at the end of the day, if they wish. Unfortunately we are unable to support any related travel or accommodation costs.
How are the recipients selected?
How do I apply?
Applying is simple, please click on the ‘Apply now’ button below and tell us:
- Why do you feel you qualify for this scholarship?
- Why would you like to attend UXBristol?
- Anything else you’d like to share with us to support your application
Applications close Friday 9 June and you’ll be informed of the outcome by mid June.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com